[access-uk] Re: Vista delaying adopting

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:33:41 -0000

Barry, I'd like to ask you a question related to this thread , sort of putting
it back to
you:Why are you apparantly so eager to adopt Vista?  /  I shall watch with
interest such
nuggets as might come our way re. accessability.

As a final comment, a friend of mine, who doesn't exactly go around with his
eyes shut,
hasn't heard of Vista at all!  No access issues for him, and he's about to give
Quark
Express a try.  Now, possibly, when graphics design and DTP software vendors
release new
editions for such programs, maybe there will be features that'll only run on
Vista, so he'll
know soon enough about Vista then.

From Ray.