[access-uk] Re: Vista delaying adopting

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:25:36 -0000

Hi Tris.

Many thanks for the hands-on experiences.  Especially from someone who's
coming from a screenreader angle.

My other sticking point is I want Ultimate edition.  So a few pennys will be
saved.  What can I say, I'm a geek!  Anything less would just annoy me even
if I dont' use every, single, feature right away I want to know I can
without having to upgrade!

I think that's a very nice feature Microsoft has went for with the all
versions in one approach.

Hmm, that search thing fromt he Windows Globe sounds erksim.  I suspect that
will annoy some more than others though and am wondering if there's a way of
turning it off?

Even if their isn't I guess getting used to the fact that we can't have
everything in a nice, neat and scripted package isn't a bad thing.

Cheers again!

Barry
Ôà