[access-uk] Victor Reader Stream.

  • From: "Bill Chilcott" <maybill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:55:42 +0100

I have the first generation V R Stream. My problem is that if I have more
than 2 of anything, be it books or podcasts I keep getting the message
"please wait" every five seconds, about eight times until it finds what I
want. I have tried several S D cards, so I have ruled that out. I have even
made sure that the battery is fully charged. For example if I try to read my
local newspaper, which can have up to 50 files, every time I delete any
file, such as who's died that week, I get this infuriating message "please
wait", Any help would be gratefully appreciated as I am slowly losing my
sanity.
Kind regards, Bill.

---
is active.