[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:51:18 +0100

Hi George

I agree your figures. But I was misunderstanding thinking the US/Canadian machines shipped with a SD card. Then the price would have been a rip but if they don't come complete then I think the small difference is a very fair one indeed.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>