[access-uk] Re: Upgrading memory question

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:50:58 +0100

George, according to the Toshiba User Manual my laptop has 4 memory
slots which can hold up to 2 gigs of RAM. Whether this means they can
take out the 256 MB of RAM I don't know, but I'm certain that, if I
wanted to, I could upgrade to a whopping 2 gigs, but like you said if
I'm limited financially I need to not only go with the cheapest but also
go for what's comfortable. I'll just have to wait and see when I enquire
about it this Wednesday. Thanks for all the help, greatly appreciated.