[access-uk] Re: Upgrading memory question

Oh, that's absolutely fantastic! so the recovery disk only checks the
motherboard then or what? Anyhow that's great to know, thanks for the
help. I'm going into PC World this Wednesday anyway to look at some
computer chairs, so shall ask then. Thanks once again.