[access-uk] Re: Upgrading memory question

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:42:29 +0100

Thanks Clive. Think I'll go for the cheapest memory upgrade PC World are
doing, which looks like 512 MB since all they'd have to do is insert
another 256 MB of RAM. I know the more memory the better, but if my
friend's happy with 512 MB of RAM then why shouldn't I be. Thanks though
for the advice; it was greatly appreciated. Will let you know how much
RAM I've got once I've got it and how much it costs.
On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:15:22 +0100, "Clive Pallett"
<clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hello Christopher,
>
> Why not go for the 1GB?  I have a Toshiba Satellite A60 Pro which I
> bought
> from Dolphin Computer Access two years ago.  The default memory was 256MB
> and I decided to purchase an extra 1GB, which at the time was £70 per
> 500MB.
> You may be using it just for word-processing and e-mails, but the more
> memory you have, the better, if you can afford it.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Clive Pallett

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx