[access-uk] Re: Tune In Radio app for iPhone and iPod Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:50:51 -0000

Hi Ron

Yes, but what I'm rather confused about is the fact that you can get it on
say Tune In, but not on the Sonata, or somewhere else, so if it is about
streaming rights in the UK, why isn't it consistent?  If sport is going down
this road where certain stations or servers have rights and others don't,
you'll spend half your time wondering which to try to see who is
broadcasting it instead of just turning on your radio or tuning into a
station and being done with it.  That is what is now putting me off, it's
not about fans enjoying sport any more, it's a business, an empire of greed
for the elite.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability