[access-uk] Re: Tune In Radio app for iPhone and iPod Touch

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:49:39 -0000

That's fine Andy.  Maybe I misunderstood ...

--
Carol P
From: "Jackie Cairns"
<jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:59 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Tune In Radio app for iPhone and
iPod Touch

Anyone using this app may be disappointed to know, as I
discovered last night, that Radio Five Live would not
stream the Champions League match. I
got a message in an American voice telling me to find
an alternative stream
because this was a rights restricted programme, then it
went silent.
What a pity! Anyone got other radio apps they could
suggest, or a way to get
round this problem?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns