[access-uk] Re: Touch pad?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:45:20 +0100

Hi Ali, I'm fairly sure that you can change the sensitivity degree of your
laptop's touch pad from somewhere in the control panel, I think you can even
disable it. you don't need an extra device for that. What make and model is
your laptop? Someone or I maybe able to give you more details. Mind you, I
couldn't find where in the control panel I can do it for my laptop the other
day *G* but I haven't looked in the manual yet.

Cheers,

Amro