[access-uk] Re: Touch pad?

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:29:43 +0100

Hi, Ali!

On my laptop, running Windows XP pro, go to the system tray and look for
Synaptics Pointing Device.

Press enter and look for a property sheet called Device Settings.

Tab to a butten labeled Disable and press enter.

You may be able to find the same property sheet in Control Panel, under the
heading Mouse.

Hope this helps.

At 06:53 02/09/04, Ali typed furiously: