[access-uk] Re: Touch pad?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:06:07 +0100

Ali.  My initial searches seem to suggest that turning off your touchpad
is most likely achieved by utilities specific to your machine.  Some
suggest there may be a BIOS setting you can change.  Don't know if doing
this might raise problems with mousing facilities in scfreen readers.

Will be interesting to see if you get answers.  You are not the only one
who wants to do this looking at the lists I've seen.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx