[access-uk] Re: Temp folders

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:01:58 +0100

Mark,
I cannot answer your question directly, but there are some very strange things
about
Temp and Temporary internet files.
On my XP Pro system there is no Temp in c:\ but there is one along with
Temporary
Internet Files in c:\My documents and settings\administrator\Local Settings,
and both
containseveral mb of data. .
However if I run the Disk Cleanup utility it reports that the space which can
be
recovered by deleting Temp files is zero!  So perhaps it is looking for a Temp
folder in
c:\.

Douglas

--