[access-uk] Re: Temp folders

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:49:48 +0100

Tristram,
As I mentioned yesterday, Disk cleanup (at least in XP) is a puzzling utility.
It tells me
consistently that there is nothing availble for removal in Temp, yet I have
substantial
amounts in both c:\windows\temp and c:\documents and
Settings\Administrator\Local
Settings\Temp.
I regularly clear Temporary Internet Files via the Tools menu in IE and empty
the
Recycle  bin, so Disk Cleanup is of little value to me.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d