[access-uk] Re: Talks Full Version and Talks Provided by Vodafone

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:28:02 -0000

That's wrong. You can upgrade the Vodafone version of Talks, Talks Standard, to the full version, Talks Premium, from your local Talks dealer or by going to www.talknav.net. Benefits includes:

1. Up to now, free updates.
2. The ability to change the pronunciation of words.
3. The ability to change graphics to meaningful labels.
4. Braille support.
5. The ability to view what objects are displayed on the screen from within the current application.
6. Free Zooms magnification if you buy a new licence.
Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx