[access-uk] Talks Full Version and Talks Provided by Vodafone

Hi
I would like to know what additional advantage it is to have the complete
version of Talks which I think costs £150.00 in comparison to the Talks put on
by Vodafone as part of their 'Customer Care'.  I understand it is not possible
to upgrade the Vodafone Talks to a full version.

Eleanor