[access-uk] Re: Talks Full Version and Talks Provided by Vodafone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:37:38 -0000

Hi Chris
Thank you for this. I am sorry to be stupid but I am having problems with points 1, 3 and 5. In relation to point 1, you say free updates until now. Do you mean it has now stopped? Can you explain more points 3 and 5 by example? My Vodafone says Output is Braille. Are we talking about that very expensive Braille mobile phone or where might we be outputting the Braille? I am a Braillist? Finally you say about Zoomtext free with new liscence, then are we talking here about forgetting the Vodafone Talks and going for the whole thing as in £150.00?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>