[access-uk] Re: Talks

  • From: "Brian" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:02:05 -0000

Hi
Surely TALKS is a piece of access technology, therefore it should be discussed.
There may be others not on the talks list who need to talk about it's access.
Should we have a list for every piece of technology? If you not interested in
talks, then, when you read the subject line "talks", delete it.
Brian