[access-uk] Re: Sorry help please connecting iPhone to esys12 braille display

  • From: Donna Slater <donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:37:26 +0100

Hi Steve. Thanks for your reply. Ok I now have the esys connected but when I
switch it off and want to reconnect I seem to be having problems. I always have
to go back into settings and to braille and select esys before it will
reconnect. . is this the way it should be done? Thanks for any help.

Donna Slater
donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx