[access-uk] Sorry help please connecting iPhone to esys12 braille display

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:41:59 +0100

Sorry for the previous blank message.

Please could someone help. I am trying to connect my Esys12 to my iPhone
running ios6. I went into settings and turned bluetooth on. I then turned on
the Esys display and went to the bluetooth menu and enabled bluetooth. A very
brief message came up on the Braille display saying connecting and then
immediately disconnected, whilst on the iPhone I continually got the message
searching for device, and although I waited some time, no devices seemed to be
discoverable.
No doubt I am doing something wrong or missing out a step, but I really can’t
work out what I should be doing. So, if anyone could help me, it would be much
appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Donna