[access-uk] Re: Sonata internet radio

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:57:16 +0100

Hi Pele

I have mine connected just as you describe, and really only use it for radio
content.  With my newspaper subscription, we prefer to read the HTML version
by accessing their website.

As you rightly say, the Sonata database is very straightforward to
manipulate.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace