[access-uk] Re: Skype and VOIP phones

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:48:06 +0100

Hi Damon

I have a link for you to try for a ?Philips VOIP321 ? Duo? which is
available from Skype itself but other I doubt will do this too but I don?t
know how accessible it is but quite like the idea.  This is a dual landline
as well as Skype phone.  Its price tag is at £89.95.

http://accessories.skype.com/item?p=4580
<http://accessories.skype.com/item?p=4580&sku=VOIP3212S> &sku=VOIP3212S

I hope this link helps in looking at different options available as I didn?t
know whether you knew about this one.

Cheers

Baldev Shinder

West Bromwich, West Midlands U.K.