[access-uk] Re: Firewalls

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:49:28 +0100

Ah, time to find another firewall then?

Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 5:05 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Firewalls

There won't be any difference. Cemantec are not even going to develop sigate any more and there'll be no more updates. You can't even download it from the sigate website any more, when you go to it they recommend downloading norton internet securitty and other products.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121