[access-uk] Sky

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:22:29 -0000

Hi List.

Following the recent thread about the disappearance of 963 on Sky, I thought I'd send this bit of info to the list.

For anyone using Sky, there is a YahooGroups list created by and for disabled users. This is useful because you know you're questions are going straight to others with the same problems, and your chances of finding a solution may be slightly improved!

Anyway, if you'd like to join, just do the usual and send a blank e-mail to:

sky-digital-accessibility-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers.

Darran

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq