[access-uk] Re: Sky

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:26:27 -0000

Hmmm, Andy, not sure what the problem could be. The sky site is normally ok with Jaws. You could maybe try visiting the site with another Jaws version to see if the same thing happens. Other thing you could try is, get a sighty to visit the Sky site while Jaws isn't loaded - then you can know for sure if it is a Jaws problem.

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>