[access-uk] Re: Signing documents

  • From: "alloy design" <alloy.design@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:24:05 +0100

Hello Pele,

I have often thought about getting one of these stamps, especially for my brother, who just can't sign straight, whatever!...

I can use anything that is straight, piece of card etc, I just sign along it!...

What type of stamp is it?...The type which is ink loaded?...

Where did you get it from?...

Kind regards,

Shirley.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <Pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>