[access-uk] Re: Signing documents

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:46:48 +0100

NO, and certainly not without an indemnity - which you probably wouldn't
want to give.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard