[access-uk] Re: Safely remove Hardware was Re: Re: System tray

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:49:08 -0000

Hi Alexander,

Yes I was referring to USB devices. I must say though, until I obtained the safely remove feature with my iRIVER, I'd been happily unplugging USB devices without, as far as I know, creating any problems but maybe I was just lucky. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I can explain the need for the safely remove option.

Best.

Robert.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>