To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:54 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Safely remove Hardware was Re: Re: System tray

Hi Jim,

Am I to understand that in saying "definitely not", you mean that safely remove hardware is not required with a Belcan receiver? If so, thank you for this information. It looks even more likely then that I will purchase a Belcan receiver when I find it necessary to update the version of the Talks software on my Nokia 6600.

Thank you again to all those on this list who have assisted me in coming to this decision.

Alexander Shannon