[access-uk] Safely remove Hardware was Re: Re: System tray

Hi Robert,

As a result of discussions on another thread on this list, I am looking at purchasing a USB device. I read the last paragraph of your reply to Barry's message under the thread "system tray", with interest as it seemed to refer to USB related external hardware. Am I correct?

Alexander Shannon