[access-uk] Re: RNIB online shop

  • From: Andrew Summers <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:48:16 +0100 (BST)

Tris,
The thing is I am registered with the online shop.
The argument is that you should be able to see the two
prices because if something was £10.99 in a shop and
there was a pound off it what price would you pay for
it.
Would you pay £10.99 or would you pay £9.99?
I'm damd if I would pay the full price for it.
I would pay £9.99 for it if I could.
Why don't you take a look at it and you will see what
I mean.

Andrew Summers