[access-uk] Re: RNIB online shop

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:32:14 +0100

They're online shopping system is rubbish in my view. They expect you to create an account to buy the goods, which is fair enough, but there's no way to manage your account afterwards. I remember a couple or so years ago that I had to create a new account just because I couldn't retrieve my old details. Just my thoughts.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx