[access-uk] Re: Problems with amazon

  • From: "Tracey Kier" <tracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:28:49 +0100

Hi. I guess this isn't strictly an access issue, but as we're talking
problems with Amazon I'll throw it out here and see if anyone knows the
answer. I placed an order with them a week or two ago which came to just
under £60. When in the view basket screen, I was told that my order
qualified for super saver delivery, or whatever they call that free delivery
over £20 option they have. However, I ordered using the one click system,
which those of you who use amazon will be familiar with, and was charged
postage. I've emailed Amazon about this and am waiting to hear back from
them, but does anyone know what the situation is with this one? What I'm
asking is whether it's possible to order via the one click method and still
get free delivery, or do you have to do the "proceed to checkout" or
whatever it's called and enter all the address details, etc, there? Sorry
about this rather garbled message, I don't feel like I'm making much sense
today, put it down to sleep and caffeine deprivation! Tracey.