[access-uk] Re: Problems with amazon

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:38:29 +0100

Kevin,

If you have not taken much notice of Amazon lately, then you may not know
that you can often find real bargains by using their "used and new" buttons.
I often find a cd which costs £11.99 and it can be purchased for £7.99 or
thereabouts from America or Canada.  Also the postage can be cheaper for a
single item, which makes no sense to me at all.  Just as an example, a
friend of mine wanted the Kate Bush box set and amazon were asking £96
whereas a new copy on their site only cost £59.

Might be worth a browse in future.

David