[access-uk] Re: Printing off labels

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:51:31 +0100

David

Many thanks for this.

I have discovered a site:

www.cliplabels.co.uk which sells many kinds of labels.  The great thing
about them is that, while their labels might not be Avery, they give the
equivalent Avery code number in their descriptions, which are very detailed
and accurate.

I have just ordered some labels from them, and have managed to set up a word
label page using the code they gave.  I shall look forward to seeing if it
works.

This has really been the problem for me.  I have never known which code to
use, and searching them all and studying each one's details is a lengthy and
irritating process.  I recommend Clip Labels to anyone who is having this
problem, and I will let you know how I get on.

Wendy