[access-uk] Re: Printing off labels

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:37:43 +0100

Wendy, if you go into options on the label page in word you can chose the make
of labels, say how many you want across and down.  It takes a bit of setting up
but once it is done it will stay until you delete it.  I use Avery labels 21 to
a sheet, 3 across and 7 down.  It seems as though you are happy with Word
Perfect so that's good.

Cheers

Ron