[access-uk] Re: Plusnet's Broadband Your Way

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:23:41 +0100

Hi, I really do doubt you'd notice any difference, and of course the 15 gig
limit means you can pretty much download anything and listen to some
internet radio while you're waiting lol! I find download speeds limited by
the server I'm downloading from rather than by plusnet to be honest.

Cheers
Dave