[access-uk] Re: Penfriend Supplementary

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 04:08:37 +0100

Hi Carol,

Wonderful input in to the penfriend issue.

We are not going to resolve this issue ourselves but it is great that RNIB are
monitoring this list and no doubt will take our views onboard!

Those  remaining details I'm sure will be sorted!

I wonder that  in the pastt that organisations were not listening to us
productt users but know now that there now hopefully listening!

I will end my thread now"

Keep on truckin!

Tony