  From: Long, Alison
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:22 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Penfriend Supplementary

  Hi,
  Pack B is due into stock on 7 October.  Pack C about 6 weeks after that.
  John has mentioned the laundry solution, we're also planning to offer
  magnetic strips shortly that you can reuse on tins etc.

  Thanks
  Alison

  Alison Long
  Products & Publications
  Royal National Institute of Blind People
  Bakewell Road
  Orton Southgate
  Peterborough
  PE2 6XU