[access-uk] Re: Penfriend Supplementary

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:58:39 +0100

how many labels in a pack then?

Trace

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tony sweeney
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:06 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Penfriend Supplementary

  David,

  That was the thing I was a little woolly on!

  Now you have explained.

  Not in to bar-coding but is it something similar in the concept?

  Now I know that it would take a while to get even through pack A & B labels &
indeed C but my point to Alison should time go on and labels used then will
there be say D E F and so forth?

  Sorry that I'm not a scientific person!

  Thought of many many uses for the product tonight!

  Details on the back of your mobile phone and mobile broadband for example!

  You couldn't put print on those unless you wanted  the world to know your
details!
   Thanks a mill for your explanation

  Tony