[access-uk] Re: PURE'S VOICE TECHNOLOGY

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:49:53 -0000

PURE'S VOICE TECHNOLOGYHi Ray,

I now have the radio in my house.  I have to say that it is really good, and
even spells out the scrolling text that DAB displays.  It's only a very
minor shame that they didn't use a text to speech engine, because it can
only spell out unknown words and channels, but overall, it is very good, and
would be well worth an In Touch feature.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk