[access-uk] Re: PURE'S VOICE TECHNOLOGY

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:29:41 -0000

MessageHi James,

Of course, you are right, but spelling out scrolling text is quite a big
compromise.  It sometimes takes you as long to hear the now playing artist,
as it does for the radio station to queue up the next record, that was the
only reason I mentioned it.  They could make it better though, by allowing
us to speed up the human speech.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx