[access-uk] New Computer with Windows 7 How to Proceed without Speech

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:30:07 +0100

Hi
New computer/laptop out of the box!!!  Once I turn it on, then anyone able to
tell me the procedure until Windows 7 logo comes up.  What will be the various
dialogue boxes and what will I have to be putting in?  I could have paid the
shop £30 for the privilege but I am confident you good people with personal
experience will be able to advise me.  If people think I should pay for this
privilege then I am open to that advice too.

Many thanks.

Eleanor