[access-uk] Re: NC10 Backup Utility

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Hallsworth <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:46:51 +0000

Hi Chris, yes, because the registration takes place during the backup. I don't
see what the backup did, as everything was exactly the same when I booted the
machine after the backup.

On Monday, December 22, 2008 at 09:35 AM (GMT), Chris Hallsworth wrote:
What! So if we didn't back up our machines Windows will expire as if it was
not activated?

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message sent at 09:46:17 AM GMT on Monday, December 22, 2008