[access-uk] NC10 Backup Utility

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:35:47 -0000

Hi Jackie
Did this backup process take place right at the beginning before you installed all your own software? If not, can you tell me ow to backup? I appreciate sighted assistance may be necessary but I am wondering if the man in the shop when he got it all up and running for me would have done the backup then. How would I know if a b backup has been done. I do notice that my software is on a different drive tor maybe it is My Documents that are on a different drive, certainly I have a partition. I do not have the Netbook with me right now to look up and tell you exactly but I am pretty sure I have a drive C and a Drive D.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>