[access-uk] Re: More on KNFB reader for phones

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:28:14 -0000

List, I think part of the problem about the uncertainty of pricing etc with the K-NFB Reader on the N82 is that both James and Mervyn are subscribed to this list, but perhaps they feel they can't blatantly advertise due to list guidelines. That's only a guess, I don't know.

Personally if I want to know things that are being asked, I just phone and ask because it's the only true way of getting facts from the horse's mouth.

I know it is sometimes hard to get accurate information from certain sources, as my ongoing communication with TNAUK about their web radio is proving.

Just asking doesn't commit you to buying, so go for it! (smiles).

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx