[access-uk] Re: Maps on the iPod Touch

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:55:56 -0000

Hi David,

I'll be completely honest with you and say I haven't tried
putting in a post code.

My reasons for this are the following:

The first long distance journey I wanted to try plotting
with the breeze was from my flat in Birmingham to a cemetery
in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.  It turned out that the
cemetery, while having a postal address, is not listed on
the journey planner on www.transportdirect.co.uk,  which is
what I was using to plot the route before plotting it on the
breeze.  So if I had put the post code in to the breeze, it
would have taken me to the correct street, but not to the
cemetery.  This is one of the disadvantages of Post Codes
covering more than one building.