[access-uk] Re: Lloyds banking: beware you could be in the red jaws users

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:20:57 +0100

Hi Damon,

Thank you for your message.  Like yourself, I am a Lloyds
customer, (and sometimes use online banking), so I will
certainly be making Lloyds bank aware of the confusion they
are causing to Jaws users.

However, in view of Steve Nutt's comment that the Lloyds
bank change in layout does not cause problems for
window-eyes users, I will also be contacting my Jaws
supplier's support team to make them aware that Jaws is
unable to correctly interpret the - as a minus sign when it
precedes figures in a balance when displayed online.

Alexander Shannon