[access-uk] Re: Laptop problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:12:43 +0100

Thanks, George.  I think that I actually got a free SP2 CD from Microsoft a
couple of years
ago, and provided that I can find it again, it may come in handy.  But if SP3
is imminent, I
may wait and take that route.  I don't use the machine veryfrequently but it
seems a pity to
scrap it if the hardware is OK still.

Douglas

--