[access-uk] Re: Laptop Not Staying On Internet Etc.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:06:02 +0100

Hi George it's Belkin 54G.
After a while it just goes back to normal without us doing a thing.

The laptop stayed on for over an hour and just recently went off again it is
just so weird I really don't know whether to go to the trouble of buying a new
one or not.  It is about two years old and I do have a link for a firmware
upgrade that someone else obtained from this list but I've no idea how to do it.

Mandy.